Sunday, May 22, 2011

"A Thousand Words" - A Snapshot Linky Party

My New (old) Challenge

I was intrigued by the title and I had only one dream in mind.
So I am linking up and I hope you do the same.

 
I am 34 years old and I asked for a violin 2 Christmases ago.
I want to play just like these guys:
 
 
Check out their website it's awesome they have only gotten better!!
 
http://www.nuttinbutstringz.com/
 
Well here is my pretty girl:
 


In the picture she looks almost blue but it's a bright PURPLE!!

Now I just need to learn and play.
What am I thinking?


 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. That has to be the coolest looking violin ever good luck learning how to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a serious instrument! :) I love the vibrant color - I've never seen a violin like that! I used to play violin as well, and received one from my mom a few years ago. I need to get back into practice. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete